Post Top Ad

Wednesday, 1 November 2017

October Favourites




Boy, do I really need to focus on the positive things that happened this month! October was a bit of a let down for me - depression reared it's ugly head and despite money being tight fate still decided I needed to have a flat tyre this month. Hmph. Anyway, let's not dwell on the bad - let's focus on the good!


I picked up this star shaped candle from Wilko and it smells amazing. This scent is called Sparkling Winter and it is just so so good, a festive kinda smell but more musky rather than spicy.  I love the silver glitter around the rim of the candle and it was also an absolute bargain at only £2.50. I can't find it on the website for some reason, but they have got the red glitter version listed which is called Cinnamon Spice. Well Christmassy.


The temperatures have really dropped in the UK this month and so it's been time to bust out this cardigan that I bought from Primark last year. I'm not usually attracted to mohair knits but this jumped out at me when I saw it and I'm so glad I made this exception because it is so warm and comfy. The only thing that irritates me a little is that it doesn't fasten at the front, but I can forgive that.


I've really enjoyed this years series of Great British Bake Off, and I'm a little bit sad that it was the final yesterday as that means it's over for another eight months. I was backing Stephen to win tbh but in the end Sophie totally deserved it. This show always inspired me to take up baking but I've tried that a few times and er, it doesn't end well and the world is a better place without my attempted bakes.

Image from Channel 4

What were your favourite things in October?

Stacey Rose xx

Let's connect

12:57 / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad