Post Top Ad

Friday, 24 November 2017

I Was Nominated For a Liebster Award! (Q&A)


On Monday I was nominated for a Liebster Blog Award by the lovely Jacey over at The Evolving Endeavor (check out her blog if you haven't already). The Liebster Award is basically a way of recognising and potentially introducing people to newer blogs. Jacey has left me 12 questions to answer so I'm going to answer those and then at the bottom of this post I'll explain the rules of the award and nominate some blogs for you to check out!

1. What made you want to start a blog?

I was really late onto the blog-reading bandwagon and only hopped on board about a year or so ago. I enjoy reading other people's blogs and I've always enjoyed writing, at the beginning of the year I found that I had a lot more time on my hands than I wanted so I figured, why not?

2. What is your favourite item that you own?

My car, which is a 2003 Ford KA. It's scratched to death and I'm pretty sure it's coming to the end of it's life (I'm not religious but I'm praying it passes its MOT in Feb) but I don't know what I'd do without a car. I generally don't travel all that far but the places I do travel to would probably take about 2 hours via public transport as opposed to 40-50 mins in the car.

3. When you have spare time (and you’re not blogging) what are you doing?

I suppose I don't get that much spare time between blogging, work and wrestling related activities haha. I started back in the gym last week, so I'm hoping I can keep that up. I generally like getting out and about during the day so that I don't get cabin fever, even if it's just nipping into town to window shop. In the evening I'm more inclined to watch TV or YouTube. 

4. What are you passionate about?

Now that I'm actually thinking about the question, I guess I'm passionate about living. I think that adult life, working, paying bills etc can really get you down if you don't throw in the fun stuff to break it all up. Eat, sleep, work, repeat is not living. Also wrestling, I could talk about wrestling for days. 

5. What is your favourite season? Why?

Autumn. I love the aesthetic, I prefer the lower-but-not-too-cold temperatures, the evenings are cosier. I just like the time of year.

6. What’s your favourite app on your phone?

People might find this sad, but I have a crossword app on my phone that I really enjoy. The rest of my apps are just social media apps tbh, I don't download a lot in the way of games.

7. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?

Haggis, maybe? I've not really ventured much into strange foods tbh, although I'm sure I probably ate something rank as a child and I just don't remember it.

8. What are you thankful for?

Honestly, I'm thankful for the friends that I have. I would probably have gone insane a long time ago if it wasn't for my nearest and dearest. I'm also grateful that I didn't have kids as young as I thought I was going to, I can't imagine not having the freedom that I have currently

9. What would your perfect day look like?

The weather would probably be like it is right now as I'm writing this, sunny but chilly (well... maybe it would be a touch warmer). I'd have my own place and I'd have my friends round. I'm a simple gal underneath it all really.

10. What is your biggest accomplishment?

Getting this far.

11. What do you absolutely hate doing?

My car is my favourite possession but I hate cleaning it so much. So so much.

12. What is the best gift you’ve ever received?

I think the only "Oh my gosh" moment I've ever had is when my ex bought me a necklace with a real diamond in it for Christmas one year. So that. I feel like it's really materialistic to say that, but that. 

Rules

1. Answer the questions your nominator has asked you

2. Nominate 11 other bloggers (preferably with less than 1000 followers)

3. Ask your own 11 questions

4. Let your nominees know that they've been nominated!

I Nominate...

1. Emilynn of emilynncaulfield.com

2. Krista of A Beautiful Mind 4 Me

3. Lilli of Scouse Girl Power

4. Gemma of  Oh But Darling...

5. Britt of The Otherside Of 25

6. Kenisha of Hey! Kenkay

7. Chloe of Simply Khloe

8. Becca of Becca Louise

9. Corinna of Random Tangents

10. Felicity Rose of Dancing Through Life

11. Madeleine of Me First You 2nd

My questions for them...

1. What is a fact about you that most people don't know?

2. Which blogger do you look up to the most?

3. Would you ever consider doing YouTube?

4. If you could meet any fictional character, who would it be?

5. What's your most vivid childhood memory?

6. Do you believe in having a "5 year plan"?

7. What's your favourite item of clothing that you've ever owned?

8. Where is your favourite place to visit?

9. Who has had the biggest impact on your life?

10. Does everything happen for a reason?

11. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life what would it be?

Thanks again to Jacey for the nomination! I'm looking forward to seeing my nominees answers.

Stacey Rose xx

Let's connect
13:17 / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad